Using fully qualified personnel, E.R.A. Contractors provides services including:
- Implementation of workable maintenance programs, individually tailored to each operation
- Prompt and reliable 24 hour call out facility
- Supply of qualified and recommended tradespersons for maintenance programs
- Fully detailed project costing estimates
- Inspection of all electrical installation sites for ASA compliance and respective work scopes
- Project management of electrical and refrigeration/air conditioning installations, underground polymeric cable joining and telecommunications cabling installation
- Overhead distribution high voltage/low voltage line work and power generation
- One truck with elevated work platform and one mini excavator
- Bobcat & attachments with five tonne tipper truck
- Eight tonne flatbed tray top truck
- Airconditioned Tractor with slasher & other attachments
- Other general tasks relating to the above
In recognition of the critical nature of much of our work and so as to effectively manage the daily tyranny of distance, mobile phones have been issued to company personnel and two way radio sets have been fitted to all vehicles. This ensures that staff are contactable for the maximum period of time each day.
E.R.A. Contractors also uses 4WD vehicles to enable us to travel off road to sites under various road conditions.